Leaping Fish is committed to producing effective solutions to a variety of skin problems from various sports. Their products contain only natural ingredients and where possible are vegan for a sustainable future. They believe in bringing you the best quality - they last a long time making Leaping Fish products economical - a little goes a long way.
Delivery / Returns FREE UK Delivery orders over £30,00, Next Day Service + FREE UK Returns
Shipping Information - Details
UK Standard Delivery - This means that your goods will be processed as normal and shipped by Royal Mail 48. Ordered goods will usually arrive within 3 - 5 working days for most of the UK mainland. Baskets with a total value (before vouchers and promotional codes are applied) of £30.00 and over will qualify for FREE UK delivery.
UK FREE Delivery - to all of the UK on almost every product, as long as your total basket value is greater than £30.00 (delivery charges are applied to baskets with a total value of less than £30.00). - All FREE Delivery order will be sent via (UK) STANDARD SHIPPING (Royal Mail 48)
Need it Quicker? - Select DPD Next Working Day or Fast Delivery at checkout - Orders will be processed as normal and shipped by either DPD for Next Working Day service (excluding weekends) or the Royal Mail Tracked 24 service, ordered goods will usually arrive within (1 - 2 working days)
RETURNS & REFUNDS - Details
Return this item for free - If you change your mind on your purchase, you have a 30 days to return it for a refund or replacement subject to terms. All goods must be in new and unused condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached
Unlike chemical products, Rowers Rub is:
- made from natural ingredients including plant waxes and essential oils
- non-greasy, it lies on the skin to create a protective surface whilst allowing the skin to breathe and prevents the sweat by-products from irritating the skin further.
- includes essential oils including Clove and Cajaput to provide anti-bacterial properties for river and still-water based activities to help reduce infection.
- the combination of essential oils helps the skin to recover after exercise.
- Rowers Rub can be applied on chafed areas without stinging or discomfort.
- Hypoallergenic - nothing but premium ingredients - no water, chemicals, silicons or Parabens.
- Available in 60ml tin.
Ben Ajayi-Obe took Rowers Rub on the Atlantic Discovery Talisker Whiskey transatlantic challenge, completing the crossing in 40 days. Ben said that Rowers Rub 'literally saved my a**e! Thank you for the tubs you gave us'.
Rowers Rub contains: Brassica Campestris Oil, Soya Wax, Beeswax, Cocoa butter, vegetable glycerine, Zea Mays, Essential Clove Bud oil and Cajeput oil. The Cajeput oil has antiseptic properties, helping to prevent skin infection during activities on still or river water; Clove oil also has antibacterial properties and helps the skin recover. Rowers Rub can also be applied without stinging after exercise if you have developed sore skin, and and the balm helps prevent further discomfort by protecting the damaged area.