- Contains c3000mg natural dietary nitrate
- One 35ml dose contains >400mg natural dietary nitrate, equivalent to one Beet It Sport shot or c0.5l beetroot juice
- The power of NO (Nitric Oxide)
- Dilute one serving with 150ml water; alternatively, add to a smoothie or yoghurt, or mix with muesli or oats
- Take one serving daily 1-12 hours before exercise; we recommend no more than two servings per day
- Enjoy as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
250ml \ 25cl PET bottle
100% concentrated beetroot juice; no added preservatives
Nutritional info (per 100g):
|Energy||684kJ / 162kcal|
|of which saturates||<0.2g|
|of which sugars||35.4g|
Store nitrate in a cool dry place
Nutrition and ingredient facts here and on wrapper may differ. Info on wrapper reflects actual contents.
(Some variants contain caffeine
Products are not recommended for people with nut allergies.
MIX AND MATCH
Our unique Mix and Match system on all our sports nutrition goods means you can choose any brands or flavours of gels, bars or drink sachets and enjoy the same discount as you would receive on any singular flavoured box. Our quantity discount system gives you the flexibility needed when buying across brands in selected ranges.
The more you buy, the better discount you get.
- Add a mix of flavours and brands of one type of product (gels, bars, chews/tabs or drinks) to your shopping cart. The product will be labelled “Save with Quantity Breaks” if it uses the Mix and Match system.
- Once all products are selected, go to your shopping cart.
- Notice the Discount Group (e.g. 12+) next to the Product Name along with the discounted price that is applied.
- Once you have completed your selection, you can complete your order purchase!
See the Mix and Match table underneath the PRICE for the discounted prices (these will vary product to product). Mix and Match table is shown in the image below, circled in BLUE.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Get 10% off your order when you set up a subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. It’s simple to setup and there’s NO FEE for skipping an order, changes or cancellations. Choose to deliver every 1, 2 or 3 months.
How to setup a subscription:
- Go to the product page.
- Select the flavour and quantity you want.
- Select Subscribe & Save.
- Choose how often you would like them delivered (every 1, 2 or 3 months).
- Add to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout and complete your subscription purchase!
The Subscribe & Save section is shown in the image above, circled in RED.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Any changes to your subscriptions can be done through 'My Account' under 'Subscriptions'. There you can skip deliveries, add products, change products, change frequency of deliveries or cancel your subscription.
SKIP UPCOMING DELIVERIES
Go to 'My Account' and open 'Delivery Schedule'. This shows all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s).
To skip, choose the relevant delivery and select Skip. This will skip just that one delivery at no extra charge.
If you would like to skip multiple deliveries, you will need to select Skip for each relevant delivery.
ADD PRODUCTS TO SUBSCRIPTION
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Add Product'. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select any additional subscriptions products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose frequency, first delivery date and which subscription you like the product(s) added to.
CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and click the 'Edit' button next to the relevant product.
Here you can change the frequency of delivery, the quantity and the flavour of the product.
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Cancel' next to the relevant subscription product. This will cancel your subscription to that particular product and stop any scheduled upcoming deliveries.