Herbal Massage from Nature’s Kiss is a herbal-based massage cream that has become a household name in New Zealand and is now available in the UK.
Nature’s Kiss should be the first choice for strained muscles, joint aches, bumps and common sports injuries. Used by Trainers, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists and for personal use in the home or workplace.
It is also suitable for use before and after spinal manipulation to ease discomfort and for overuse syndromes.
Nature’s Kiss uses the pure essential oil in its preparation.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is one of the most widely known herbs, traditionally used to help reduce pain and bruising, and is very popular in homeopathic circles as the first treatment for any trauma such as a strain, bump or bruise.
- Nature’s Kiss contains the pure herb extract (unlike many other products that contain distilled Arnica (Arnica Tincture).
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Calendula Officinalis
- Can be used by all ages – from over 3 years through to the elderly
- Not recommended to be used during pregnancy
- Use as often as required – up to 4 times a day
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with face and eyes
- Do not use on cuts, wounds or broken skin Ideal for common sports injuries (soft tissue)