Nature’s Kiss Herbal Massage
- About Nature's Kiss
Herbal Massage from Nature’s Kiss is a herbal-based massage cream that has become a household name in New Zealand and is now available in the UK.
Our favourite all rounder for relieving and soothing away aches and pains. With Arnica as a key ingredient it can also help with bruising. In 3 sizes, including the new 45g travel size.
Nature’s Kiss herbal-based rubs - The Herbal massage cream has become a household name in New Zealand and is now available in the UK. Used by Trainers, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists and for personal use in the home or workplace.
Nature’s Kiss should be the first choice for strained muscles, joint aches, bumps and common sports injuries. Used by Trainers, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists and for personal use in the home or workplace.
It is also suitable for use before and after spinal manipulation to ease discomfort and for overuse syndromes.
Nature’s Kiss uses the pure essential oil in its preparation.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is one of the most widely known herbs, traditionally used to help reduce pain and bruising, and is very popular in homeopathic circles as the first treatment for any trauma such as a strain, bump or bruise.
- Nature’s Kiss contains the pure herb extract (unlike many other products that contain distilled Arnica (Arnica Tincture).
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Calendula Officinalis
Directions of Use Get the most out of the products
- Can be used by all ages – from over 3 years through to the elderly
- Not recommended to be used during pregnancy
- Use as often as required – up to 4 times a day
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with face and eyes
- Do not use on cuts, wounds or broken skin Ideal for common sports injuries (soft tissue)
Delivery \ Returns FREE Delivery orders over £30,00 + FREE UK Returns
Shipping Information - Details
UK Standard Delivery - This means that your goods will be processed as normal and shipped by Royal Mail 48. Ordered goods will usually arrive within 3 - 5 working days for most of the UK mainland. Baskets with a total value (before vouchers and promotional codes are applied) of £30.00 and over will qualify for FREE UK delivery.
FREE Delivery - to all of the UK on almost every product, as long as your total basket value is greater than £30.00 (delivery charges are applied to baskets with a total value of less than £30.00). - All FREE Delivery order will be sent via (UK) STANDARD SHIPPING (Royal Mail 48)
Need it Quicker? - Select Fast Delivery at checkout - This means that your goods will be processed as normal and shipped by Royal Mail Tracked 24 service, ordered goods will usually arrive within (1 - 2 working days)
RETURNS & REFUNDS - Details
Return this item for free - If you change your mind on your purchase, you have a 30 days to return it for a refund or replacement subject to terms. All goods must be in new and unused condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.