Hüma - Never Worry About Natural Electrolytes Again
At Huma, we realized that getting our energy naturally wasn't always enough; what about our electrolytes? Could we get those naturally as well?
Turns out, you can. Just check out Huma Plus.
We exhaustively reviewed the scientific research and pestered sports nutritionists to get answers to the big questions: what are the ideal amounts per serving? What's the ideal ratio? And will this make us better looking? (answer: maybe, if you're really dehydrated)
Once we had answers to what we needed, we then applied the same obsessive focus on the question of how we could get it.
Real Food Ingredients
Coconut Water. Sea Salt. Chia Seeds.
They're as natural as you get, so you know they won't cause you problems. Which is great, since they're fantastic sources of Potassium, Sodium, and Magnesium, the electrolytes you need when you're crushing an endurance adventure.
We carefully tinkered with Huma PLUS until it had the ideal ratio of each to provide you with peak natural performance, and then we released it into the wild.
So try Huma PLUS, and never worry about your natural electrolytes again.
Directions: 1 Packet 15 minutes prior to exercise. 1 Packet every 30-45 minutes during exercise. Always consume with water.
- 100% real fruit: gives a 100% real taste
- Zero Added Flavourings: no artificial or “natural” flavourings
- No unpleasant aftertaste
- Ground Chia: no seeds that can stick in your teeth
- Real Food: you can pronounce all our ingredients
- Smooth Consistency: easy to swallow
- Zero Stomach Issues: no nausea, no toilet runs
- Gluten Free & Vegan Friendly
Made with Chial
- Tarahumara and Aztec endurance fuel
- Omega-3’s fatty acids - reduce inflammation
- higher antioxidant profile than blueberries
- 1g of complete protein per gel 25% soluble fiber - this absorbs water which can help reduce hunger and regulate sugar absorption
Gel 44g: (Flavours)
**Current flavours are Strawberry Lemonade, Berries Pomegranate and Blackberry Banana (flavours based upon availability).