GO Energy Powder 1.6kg
GO Energy provides an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy. Designed to be versatile, this product can be mixed at various concentrations to suit your needs.
GO Energy can be consumed as part of your carbohydrate loading strategy in the days and hours prior to your training or race, with 47 grams of carbohydrate per serving.
- 47g Carbohydrates
- Designed as an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy
- 189 calories per serving
- Designed to be consumed as part of a loading strategy pre-exercise, and during endurance training and racing
- Informed Sport Registered
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
SiS recommend that SiS GO Energy is used for carbohydrate loading in the run up to and/or during high intensity endurance exercise for fast energy.
- Consume up to 4 servings per day with or between meals as part of a carbohydrate loading strategy
- Consume 500ml every 45-60 minutes of exercise or as required.
- Once prepared, consume within 24 hours.
- Add 50g of SiS GO Energy (approx. 3 full scoops) to 500ml of water in a bottle & shake well ensuring the lid is firmly closed.
How many scoops do you need per normal 750ml bottle?
3 scoops of SiS GO Electrolyte will mix well in your 750ml SiS bottle.
Carbohydrate loading strategies involve an increase in the amount of carbohydrate an athlete consumes in the days leading up to an event in order to increase the store of muscle glycogen.
A major cause of fatigue in endurance exercise is depletion of carbohydrate energy stores. SiS GO Energy provides a practical solution to increase carbohydrate intake to boost our muscle glycogen stores prior to training or competition.
Once opened, keep the product cool and dry and don't exceed the best before end date.