Born on the trails of the French Alps and race approved around the world.
Redefining a hydration pack comes from asking the right questions... introducing analytical observations & first hand experience in running the toughest conditions. At the heart of each revolutionary Instinct product is the desire to achieve a greater degree of function, accessibility and ergonomics; Total liberty of movement, zero obstruction and a second skin fit.
Delivery / Returns FREE UK Delivery orders over £30,00, Next Day Service + FREE UK Returns
Shipping Information - Details
UK Standard Delivery - This means that your goods will be processed as normal and shipped by Royal Mail 48. Ordered goods will usually arrive within 3 - 5 working days for most of the UK mainland. Baskets with a total value (before vouchers and promotional codes are applied) of £30.00 and over will qualify for FREE UK delivery.
UK FREE Delivery - to all of the UK on almost every product, as long as your total basket value is greater than £30.00 (delivery charges are applied to baskets with a total value of less than £30.00). - All FREE Delivery order will be sent via (UK) STANDARD SHIPPING (Royal Mail 48)
Need it Quicker? - Select DPD Next Working Day or Fast Delivery at checkout - Orders will be processed as normal and shipped by either DPD for Next Working Day service (excluding weekends) or the Royal Mail Tracked 24 service, ordered goods will usually arrive within (1 - 2 working days)
RETURNS & REFUNDS - Details
Return this item for free - If you change your mind on your purchase, you have a 30 days to return it for a refund or replacement subject to terms. All goods must be in new and unused condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached
The ultimate functional, compact and weatherproof 12L solution for ultra distance racing and long runs.
Perfect for challenging any race up to +180 km. Light, comfortable and expandable in volume, the EKLIPSE proves itself extremely versatile and resistant. Segment, differentiate & protect your equipment from the most demanding weather conditions.
- Volume: 12L
- Weight: 380g
- One Size
Extreme functionality, accessibility & protection. No matter the distance or conditions, the EKLIPSE offers extreme function, unconstrained breathing & a fit so natural that it’s forgotten.
High sitting, the EKLIPSE allows immediate & easy access to hydration, fuel, poles & adjustments.
Adjustable front sternum straps and our unique elastic side lacing system allow for a custom fit to almost any body type. Discover stability, liberty of movement, immediate access to storage and unconstrained breathing.
Optimal positioning of pockets & adjustments for natural, effortless & intuitive access. Lightweight & breathable 3D honeycomb mesh ensures ventilation and sweat dissipation without sacrificing strength or reliability.
Its unique back compartment is a 360° water resistant flexible shell.
With an ingenious wide angled “door,” discover immediate access, exceptional storage & organization for:
- Trail, Ultra-Trail & XL distance
- Adventure Racing
- Fast & Light outings
- Day / weekend trekking
- 2 x 650ml hydration pockets + elastic compression cords with auto lock. Sits high for immediate and effortless access.
- 2 x 600ml feed storage pockets + internal elastic cord: extra large storage & easy access (right side: +1 hidden pocket +1 overlaying pocket // left side: +1 zipped smartphone pocket)
- 2 x 150ml zipped shoulder pockets + non-stretch internal cord ring + whistle. For safety essentials and more
- 1 x 1.5L top horizontal pocket + elastic compression cords with auto lock. Easily access rain gear right from the first drop without removing bag!
- 1 x 2.0L water resistant* zipped vertical pocket. Water bladder compatible, top entry + Velcro strap.
- 1 x 3.7L water resistant* zipped main storage door. 5 internal mesh compartments.
- 1 direct access zipped overlaying pocket.
- *100% 30D Nylon 6.6 Cordura® ripstop + silicone liner: extremely light & incredibly resistant. 360° water resistant. Waterproof zippers.
- 2 overlapping bottom horizontal pockets = 1.5L + elastic compression cords with auto lock. Upper pocket with unique hook fixtures: easy entry.
- Lower pocket accessible without removing bag. Left or right entry.
POLE SOLUTIONS & MORE:
- 4 pole attachment solutions. Front : vertically right & left // Back : horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Various points of attachment offer the opportunity to secure large items on the outside (sleeping pad & bag, compact tent, helmet)
ADJUSTMENTS & FIT:
- 2 adjustable chest straps mounted on 20 cm sliders = custom fit vertically and horizontally.
- 2 double “S” elastic cross-lacing with auto lock: “on the fly” side adjustment!
- 3 elastic compression cords with auto lock for top and bottom back pockets.