GO Energy provides an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy. Designed to be versatile, this product can be mixed at various concentrations to suit your needs.
GO Energy can be consumed as part of your carbohydrate loading strategy in the days and hours prior to your training or race, with 47 grams of carbohydrate per serving.
- 47g Carbohydrates
- Designed as an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy
- 189 calories per serving
- Designed to be consumed as part of a loading strategy pre-exercise, and during endurance training and racing
- Informed Sport Registered
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
SiS recommend that SiS GO Energy is used for carbohydrate loading in the run up to and/or during high intensity endurance exercise for fast energy.
- Consume up to 4 servings per day with or between meals as part of a carbohydrate loading strategy
- Consume 500ml every 45-60 minutes of exercise or as required.
- Once prepared, consume within 24 hours.
- Add 50g of SiS GO Energy (approx. 3 full scoops) to 500ml of water in a bottle & shake well ensuring the lid is firmly closed.
How many scoops do you need per normal 750ml bottle?
3 scoops of SiS GO Electrolyte will mix well in your 750ml SiS bottle.
Carbohydrate loading strategies involve an increase in the amount of carbohydrate an athlete consumes in the days leading up to an event in order to increase the store of muscle glycogen.
A major cause of fatigue in endurance exercise is depletion of carbohydrate energy stores. SiS GO Energy provides a practical solution to increase carbohydrate intake to boost our muscle glycogen stores prior to training or competition.
Once opened, keep the product cool and dry and don't exceed the best before end date.
(Some variants contain caffeine
Products are not recommended for people with nut allergies.
MIX AND MATCH
Our unique Mix and Match system on all our sports nutrition goods means you can choose any brands or flavours of gels, bars or drink sachets and enjoy the same discount as you would receive on any singular flavoured box. Our quantity discount system gives you the flexibility needed when buying across brands in selected ranges.
The more you buy, the better discount you get.
- Add a mix of flavours and brands of one type of product (gels, bars, chews/tabs or drinks) to your shopping cart. The product will be labelled “Save with Quantity Breaks” if it uses the Mix and Match system.
- Once all products are selected, go to your shopping cart.
- Notice the Discount Group (e.g. 12+) next to the Product Name along with the discounted price that is applied.
- Once you have completed your selection, you can complete your order purchase!
See the Mix and Match table underneath the PRICE for the discounted prices (these will vary product to product). Mix and Match table is shown in the image below, circled in BLUE.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Get 10% off your order when you set up a subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. It’s simple to setup and there’s NO FEE for skipping an order, changes or cancellations. Choose to deliver every 1, 2 or 3 months.
How to setup a subscription:
- Go to the product page.
- Select the flavour and quantity you want.
- Select Subscribe & Save.
- Choose how often you would like them delivered (every 1, 2 or 3 months).
- Add to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout and complete your subscription purchase!
The Subscribe & Save section is shown in the image above, circled in RED.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Any changes to your subscriptions can be done through 'My Account' under 'Subscriptions'. There you can skip deliveries, add products, change products, change frequency of deliveries or cancel your subscription.
SKIP UPCOMING DELIVERIES
Go to 'My Account' and open 'Delivery Schedule'. This shows all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s).
To skip, choose the relevant delivery and select Skip. This will skip just that one delivery at no extra charge.
If you would like to skip multiple deliveries, you will need to select Skip for each relevant delivery.
ADD PRODUCTS TO SUBSCRIPTION
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Add Product'. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select any additional subscriptions products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose frequency, first delivery date and which subscription you like the product(s) added to.
CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and click the 'Edit' button next to the relevant product.
Here you can change the frequency of delivery, the quantity and the flavour of the product.
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Cancel' next to the relevant subscription product. This will cancel your subscription to that particular product and stop any scheduled upcoming deliveries.