SaltStick Vitassium (100 capsules)
SaltStick® Vitassium is a medical food specifically formulated to provide sodium and potassium for the clinical dietary management for patients with autonomic dysfunction including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS), Cystic Fibrosis (CF), and Vasovagal Syncope, when increased plasma volume has been shown to be beneficial.
Why choose Vitassium?
SaltStick Vitassium has been formulated to provide salts to help maintain electrolyte levels, support healthy blood pressure, reduce fatigue, support cognitive function, and reduce dizziness due to low blood pressure. These symptoms affect many people with underlying conditions (such as POTS syndrome), and Vitassium may be helpful to increase sodium plasma levels, which has been shown to help with the above symptoms.
- Vitassium helps to maintain electrolyte levels, to support healthy blood pressure, and to reduce fatigue and dizziness due to low blood pressure.
- Made in the USA at cGMP facility.
- Each serving (2 capsules) contains: 500 mg sodium (22 mmol sodium, 1270 mg sodium chloride), 100 mg potassium.
- Tasteless capsules are small (size 0) and easy on the stomach.
- Vitassium is non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, preservative free, allergen free, starch free.
- Ingredients: Sodium chloride, potassium citrate, vegetarian stearic acid, vegetable capsule.
- Suggested use: As a medical food, take one to two (1-2) capsules with water, three to four (3-4) times a day, for up to ten (10) capsules daily.
- Available in 8ct daily-use packets and 100ct bottles.