Unlike chemical products, Rowers Rub is:
- made from natural ingredients including plant waxes and essential oils
- non-greasy, it lies on the skin to create a protective surface whilst allowing the skin to breathe and prevents the sweat by-products from irritating the skin further.
- includes essential oils including Clove and Cajaput to provide anti-bacterial properties for river and still-water based activities to help reduce infection.
- the combination of essential oils helps the skin to recover after exercise.
- Rowers Rub can be applied on chafed areas without stinging or discomfort.
- Hypoallergenic - nothing but premium ingredients - no water, chemicals, silicons or Parabens.
- Available in 60ml tins or 100ml tins for better value.
Ben Ajayi-Obe took Rowers Rub on the Atlantic Discovery Talisker Whiskey transatlantic challenge, completing the crossing in 40 days. Ben said that Rowers Rub 'literally saved my a**e! Thank you for the tubs you gave us'.
Rowers Rub contains: Brassica Campestris Oil, Soya Wax, Beeswax, Cocoa butter, vegetable glycerine, Zea Mays, Essential Clove Bud oil and Cajeput oil. The Cajeput oil has antiseptic properties, helping to prevent skin infection during activities on still or river water; Clove oil also has antibacterial properties and helps the skin recover. Rowers Rub can also be applied without stinging after exercise if you have developed sore skin, and and the balm helps prevent further discomfort by protecting the damaged area.