Fetchpoint on Fetcheveryone.com - XMiles Sponsored
XMiles are sponsoring Fetchpoint on Fetcheveryone.com
The XMiles team have long been fans of Fetcheveryone.com with members of the XMiles team logging training on the on-line training diary since 2007. So what better place for us to support runners?!
Get involved and play Fetchpoint and win some amazing prizes from XMiles in December;
November prize package from XMiles included;
- XMiles Monthly Nutrition Box
- Renee McGregor Fast Fuel: Food for Running Success
What is Fetchpoint?
Fetchpoint is a FREE game available on Fetcheveryone.com - a COMPLETELY FREE facilitity for runners to keep a record of their running activities, and the opportunity to read about the activities of their fellow runners.
How Fetchpoint works
- Walk, run, cycle - it's all fine so long as it can realistically be deemed exercise.
- Collect markers, you need to be within 80 metres of something to activate it. Click the items on the map to see its activation circle.
- You can also update training from the last thirty days.