England Team selection for Anthony at the Anglo Celtic Plate 100k
Xmiles are proud to announce the selection of Anthony Clark to run for England at the Anglo Celtic Plate 100K in Redwick in South Wales on Saturday 31st March.
A team of four men and two women will represent England over this gruelling challenge. They will be supported by Team Leader Walter Hill, and Team Coach Sam Ayers.
- Franco Pardini (Club: Valley Striders / Roundhay Runners)
- Nathan Montague (Club: Swindon Harriers)
- Michael Stocks (Club: London Heathside)
- Anthony Clark (Club: Bournemouth AC)
- Sophie Carter (Club: Belgrave Harriers / Veterans / Woodstock)
- Samantha Amend (Club: Belgrave Harriers, Coach: Rodger Hughes)
Full news feed from England Atlectics > HERE