XMiles Training Diary Journal A5
Training Diary Journal A5
A year’s training journal /diary for running, cycling, triathlon
Essential motivational tool to help you plan your training, track progress and reach your goals
Suitable for any level – accomplished athlete or first time runner. Guides you through how to tailor your journal to your personal objectives.
Motivational journal / diary includes:
- Useful tips for training and tracking
- 52 weeks to record a year of your training
- Start any date
- Space to record the statistics you want, whether miles/km/hours, or other
- Weekly goal setting and review
- Planning your year
- Mileage tracker
- Tips and space to record personal inspiration / mantras
- Race reflection
- Personal best/ record tracker
- Race prediction and pace tables
A5 size, it fits well into your training bag, and has a protective cover making it sturdy enough to write up your training at home or out and about.
- A5 spiral bound journal / diary (148 x 210mm / 5.8 x 8.3”)
- Protective clear cover
- High quality 90 gsm paper
- 120 pages including 52 weeks training logs
Why using a training journal works, and why pro athletes use them:
- Committing thoughts and goals to paper by writing is shown to be more effective than typing
- Keeps you honest, looking back on your workouts, identifying what is working, and showing your progress towards your goals
- Spot patterns that have led to injury or to breakthroughs
- Can be used alongside online data to focus on training insights, learnings and goals
Note this training journal is not a training plan. It helps you record and reflect on your training, but does not tell you what sessions to do.
Will you keep it for yourself or give to help someone else learn from their training?