UNIVED B12+D3, VEGAN VITAMINS B12 & D3 WITH FOLATE
- SUPPORTS NERVE FUNCTION & COGNITIVE HEALTH – This multivitamin is rich with Vitamin B12, it plays an important role in the function of the nervous system. Adequate levels of B12 vitamin positively impacts cognitive health and can lower the risk of neurodegenerative diseases. B12 also has the ability to help regulate mood disorders, and along with folate, it helps regulate stress levels. Vitamin D3 is integral in regulating mood, combating mental health disorders, and optimal cognitive function.
- FIGHTS ANEMIA, & HELPS IN THE PRODUCTION OF HEALTHY BLOOD CELLS & DNA – Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak. This vegan multivitamin is a perfect addition to your diet.
- HEALTHY BONES & SUPPORTS VARIOUS BODILY FUNCTIONS – Vitamin D is a fat-soluble substance necessary for the smooth working of several of the body’s physiological functions. It regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in our bones and aid in inter-cellular communication throughout the body. It is the perfect whole food multivitamin for your body.
- PREVENTS & PROTECTS – Contains 5-MTHF which is instrumental in reducing homocysteine levels, preventing neural tube defects, improving vascular endothelial functions. It plays a key role in preventing cerfical dysplasia and protecting against neoplasia in ulcerative colitis.
- Vegan – Unived’s B12+D3 offers a therapeutic dosage of 1500mcg vegan Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin 99% purity) + 500mcg of 5-MTHF + 2500 I.U. plant-based Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from Lichen) in each vegan capsule.
We use the active form of vegan Vitamin B12, methylcobalamin in what is the industry’s highest potency at 99% purity. The formulation of our Vitamin B12 capsules also includes 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, which is the most biologically active form of the B-vitamin, folic acid. The B12 is vegan vitamin B12.
Also included is plant-based Vegan Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) in a 2500 I.U. dosage.
Unived’s B12+D3 offers a therapeutic dosage of 1500mcg vegan Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin 99% purity) + 500mcg of 5-MTHF + 2500 I.U. plant-based Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) in each vegan capsule.
We recommend taking one capsule, daily, preferably after breakfast in the morning.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods. Vitamin B12 exists in several forms and acts on the mineral, Cobalt. Hence, those compounds with Vitamin B12 activity are called ‘cobalamins’ and the active forms are Methylcobalamin and 5 Deoxyadenosylcobalamin
Vitami B12 is required for proper red blood cell formation, various neurological functions, as well as DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 functions as a cofactor for methionine synthase and L-methylmalonyl-CoA mutase.
5-Methyltetrahydrofolate is the biologically active form of vitamin B9. In concert with vitamin B12, 5-MTHF functions as a methyl-group donor involved in the conversion of the amino acid homocysteine to methionine.* Methyl-group donation is vital to many biochemical conversion processes, including the synthesis of serotonin, melatonin, and DNA.
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble substance necessary for the smooth working of several of the body’s physiological functions. Though it is most popularly known for its important role in bone heath, research has now revealed its relevance in overall health, prevention and cure of various ailments.
What are the active ingredients in Unived’s D3+B12 Capsules?
B12+D3 features vegan vitamin B12, plant-based vitamin D3 with folate.
Can I use D-veg along with B12+D3?
We recommend that you speak with your health practitioner if you are considering consuming D-veg with B12+D3.
Mix and match your nutrition brands, flavours and earn discounts based on total order quantity - XMiles Quantity Discounts Gels reward total order quantities across all brands in selected ranges.
Just add your mix of gels as normal from the products pages, you can view the price breaks on the product page in the Quantity Discounts table;
Once you have selected your products you can view the discounts in your shopping cart
The Discount Group is show next to the product name as above 12 + and the discount price will be displayed. Once all your products are selected the discount will be applied in the Shopping Cart.
Once you have completed your selection you can complete your order purchase.
Subscribe & Save - 10% off Setup Your Subscriptions
Get 10% off your order when you setup a Subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. Simple to setup, and no FEE's for skipping a order, changes or cancellations. Choose deliver every a 1, 2 or 3 month.
To setup look for the Subscribe & Save option on selected products.
Simply order your subscription products, choose 'Subscribe & Save' and how regularly you would like to receive them and that’s it. We look after everything else.
Hit 'Add to Cart'
Review your Shopping Cart
Once your happy go to 'Checkout' and complete you subscription purchase.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Manage Your Subscriptions - You stay in control!
Effortlessly manage what you receive, when it arrives and the way you pay. Simply login to your ACCOUNT from any device.
How to login to your account
You can login to your account by going to the store's website and using their "login button".
Skip upcoming deliveries
Don't need your upcoming order, just Skip a delivery NO CHARGE
Once in your account you will need to open the "Delivery Schedule" tab.
Here you will see all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s). To skip a delivery you just need to click "Skip" to the right of each relevant delivery.
This will only skip that one delivery, to skip multiple deliveries you will need to click "Skip" each relevant one.
How to change your subscription
To add products open your “Subscriptions tab” and click “Add product”. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select additional subscription products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose the frequency, first shipment date and the subscription you would like the product adding to.
To change the frequency and variant of product, the flavour for example, open your “Subscriptions tab” and click the "Edit" button to the right of the relevant product.
How to cancel a subscription
Once in your account open the "Subscriptions" tab and next to each of the products you are subscribed to you will see a "Cancel" button.
Clicking this will cancel your subscription to that particular product.