Energy 40mg Caffeine Strips (12 x 5 Pack)
Used by professional runners, triathletes and sports teams, Revvies Energy Strips have been designed to provide a faster, more convenient, sugar-free caffeine boost that can be taken anywhere, anytime and without water.
With 40mg caffiene per strip and through regular consumption (1-2 strips prior to exercise, then one strip every 45 - 60 minutes of exercise), Revvies will help maintain focus, allowing you to train and race at peak performance for longer, bursting through barriers and meeting your fitness, training and racing goals.
In managing your caffeine intake before and during exercise, you can avoid the risk of overstimulation and with their small design, they are easy to carry, dissolving on the tongue in seconds.
Revvies Energy Strips are great tasting, excellent value for money and are light and gentle on your stomach. They are also gluten free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 40 mg of caffeine in each strip
- Delivers a fast physical and mental boost when you need it
- Dissolving on the tongue in just seconds
- Can be taken without water
- Allows caffeine intake to be managed separately from carbohydrates and fluids
- Gentle on the stomach
- Informed-Sport accredited
HOW TO TAKE REVVIES?
- Peel open the packet at the arrows in the right hand corner. If you are going to take them on a run or during a ride we recommend that you pre peel the strips and fold over.
- Take out the strip
- Pop it flat on your tongue and let it dissolve. Do not chew as we encapsulate the caffeine to help mask its bitterness, but chewing will breakdown the encapsulation causing a more bitter flavour.
- You’re good to go! If you feel you need more of a boost then you can take additional strips. We recommend that you don’t exceed 5 strips a day or a total caffeine consumption of 200 mg (5 strips). If you are also taking caffeine in other sources make sure you take this into account. Consuming more than this amount may cause harm.
Revvies obviously contains caffeine so are not suitable for children (those under 18), pregnant or lactating women, or those sensitive to caffeine. Voila!