Performance Nitrate Gel is an energy gel delivering 20g carbohydrates and 250mg nitrates. The nitrates are sourced from a unique combination of Rhubarb Juice Concentrate and Amaranthus Leaf Extract, providing a superior taste profile and delivering a higher nitrate dose compared to anything else on the market.
The carbohydrate + nitrate in session gel can be taken 60-90 minutes into endurance exercise to provide energy, maintain elevated levels of blood nitrate and reduce the oxygen cost of exercise.
- IMPROVES EXERCISE EFFICIENCY
- 20G CARBOHYDRATES, 250MG NITRATES
- IN SESSION
The determinants of performance in endurance sports can be categorised as:
- Maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max)
- Lactate threshold (the point at which blood lactate increases above baseline levels)
- Efficiency or economy (the oxygen required to produce a given running speed or cycling power output)
In populations with similar performance characteristics (VO2 max and lactate threshold), efficiency is a better predictor of performance. Essentially, those who can expand less energy and use less oxygen at higher workloads are likely to perform better.
Supplementing with sport nutrition products rich in nitrates can have a direct impact on efficiency and as a result improve performance.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Consume 1-2 Performance Nitrates Gels 60-90 minutes into endurance exercise.
Simply tear off the top of the packaging and consume - there is no need to mix with water.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach,
- Nitrate supplementation pre and during exercise improves muscle efficiency by reducing the oxygen cost of exercise.
- 83 calories per serving
- Designed to be consumed 60-90 minutes into endurance exercise to provide energy and maintain elevated levels of blood nitrate