- IMPROVES EXERCISE EFFICIENCY
- 48G CARBOHYDRATES, 500MG NITRATES
- PRE SESSION
The determinants of performance in endurance sports can be categorised as:
- Maximal oxygen uptake (VO2maxÂ¬)
- Lactate threshold (the point at which blood lactate increases above baseline levels)
- Efficiency or economy (the oxygen required to produce a given running speed or cycling power output)
In populations with similar performance characteristics (VO2 max and lactate threshold), efficiency is a better predictor of performance. Essentially, those who can expand less energy and use less oxygen at higher workloads are likely to perform better.
Supplementing with sport nutrition products rich in nitrates can have a direct impact on efficiency and as a result improve performance.
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes.
- Nitrate supplementation pre and during exercise improves muscle efficiency by reducing the oxygen cost of exercise.
- 199 calories per serving
- Designed to be consumed as part of your nitrate loading strategy in the lead into an endurance event
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add 55g (approx. 3 full scoops) of Performance Nitrate Powder to 350ml water and shake well.
Consume as part of a nitrate loading protocol in the 1-3 days prior to an endurance event, consuming 1g total nitrates per day on these days. Performance Nitrate Powder can also be used as a pre-event drink consumed 2-3 hours before the start time of an event.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.