Nova: Plant Protein Recovery Drink
Banana, Cocoa & Maca super blend
Nova - Recovery Protein Shake is a rewardingly smooth, delicious & restorative Recovery super-shake, packed full of complete plant protein, blended for optimal Recovery with a 3:1 carbs:protein ratio. Made from freeze dried banana, rich cocoa, nature's purest electrolytes & Maca root - a natural adaptogen to restore balance & help combat the stress induced by vigorous exercise.
- 13g complete plant protein from Pea, Brown Rice & Pumpkin - light and gentle on your tummy, with no bloating
- Up to 23g complete protein per serve when mixed with fresh Milk
- 2g BCAAs proven to promote muscle growth and recovery
- 3:1 Carb:Protein ratio - optimally balanced for effective recovery
- 40g natural carbohydrates for fast effective energy replacement
- Enriched with real fruit, pure electrolytes & Maca to restore balance
- Gluten Free & Vegan. No sulphites, additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colourings or flavourings - free from any nasties!
Decadent in taste and texture, but light on your stomach, Nova is blended to taste amazing with just water. Delicious with your favourite plant milk too... just shake until smooth. Crafted with care in the UK, the handy single-serve sachets mean you can take it anywhere, ready to mix.
Mix a single 67g sachet with 300ml of cold water or your favourite plant-based milk & shake well.
Aim to drink within 30 minutes of finishing exercise.
Once mixed, keep refrigerated & consume within 24 hours. Simple.
Ingredients and Allergens
Cane Sugar, Complete Plant-Protein mix (Pea, Rice, Pumpkin), Freeze dried Banana, Maize Starch, Cocoa Powder, Coconut Water Powder, *Maca Root Powder, Pink Himalayan Salt, Cinnamon Powder.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for people with nut or peanut allergies.
Suitable for adults (over 16s only). This product should be used in conjunction with a varied, balanced diet & healthy lifestyle. *If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking prescription medications please consult your doctor.
They last 12 months when stored in a cool dry place.