- About OTE
Introducing OTE's new Multivitamin effervescent tablets in Berry flavour.
The first product in our brand new Wellness Range!
OTE are the Official Nutrition Partner for British Triathlon, the Brownlee Brothers and Georgia Taylor-Brown, providing them with their multi-award-winning Energy and Recovery sports nutrition. Their range of naturally flavoured nutritional products have been developed by experienced sports nutritionists and athletes to bring you the best tasting and effective products out there.
OTE Sports Multivitamin tab is specially developed for athletes to help support their training and fitness. Achieving all the vitamins and minerals our bodies need on a daily basis is important for everyone, but more so for highly active people whose nutrient needs are increased.
OTE Multivitamin Tab provides high levels of several essential vitamins and is ideal for anyone seeking a high-quality multi vitamin to support an active lifestyle and make sure they are getting important nutrients. OTE Sports Multivitamin is a nutrition insurance policy to support training, fitness and performance needs.
The Wellness Range are products designed to be woven into your daily routine to help support your body. Work, family, training, social life; with so much going on in our busy lives we often neglect what’s best for our health. This new range is here to help!
OTE Sports Multivitamin contains:
- Zinc – essential for health and contributes to the normal function of the immune system and metabolism. It helps to process carbohydrate, fat and protein in food and important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell.
- Iron – Iron helps to preserve many vital functions in the body including supporting the immune system. The benefits of iron often go unnoticed until a person is not getting enough. Iron carries haemoglobin, a protein needed to transport oxygen in red blood cells throughout the body so you can produce energy. A lack of iron can lead to a range of health problems including iron deficiency anaemia.
- Vitamin C – an essential vitamin that contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after physical exercise, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Niacin – is a B vitamin that’s made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy.
- Pantothenic Acid – helps to turn the food you eat into the energy you need. It’s important for many functions in the body, especially making and breaking down fats.
- B Vitamins – help the body to release energy from food and help make red blood cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They also help to reduce tiredness and fatigue, and keep the nervous system and skin healthy.
- Vitamin A – contributes to normal iron metabolism, skin health, vision and function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 – contributes to the normal function of the immune system and maintenance of normal bones. Supports lung function and cardiovascular health and the absorption and utilisation of calcium. Vitamin D supplementation can be important and beneficial when exposure to sunlight is low like during the winter months.
Directions of Use Get the most out of the products
One tablet per day. Dissolve one effervescent tablet in 300 – 500ml of water. Do not consume more than suggested daily intake. Use as part of a healthy and varied diet.
Vitamin A should only be taken during pregnancy after consulting a doctor. Men, postmenopausal women and pregnant women should only take iron after consulting their doctor. Additional zinc-containing supplements should not be taken. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Delivery \ Returns FREE Delivery orders over £30,00 + FREE UK Returns
Shipping Information - Details
UK Standard Delivery - This means that your goods will be processed as normal and shipped by Royal Mail 48. Ordered goods will usually arrive within 3 - 5 working days for most of the UK mainland. Baskets with a total value (before vouchers and promotional codes are applied) of £30.00 and over will qualify for FREE UK delivery.
FREE Delivery - to all of the UK on almost every product, as long as your total basket value is greater than £30.00 (delivery charges are applied to baskets with a total value of less than £30.00). - All FREE Delivery order will be sent via (UK) STANDARD SHIPPING (Royal Mail 48)
Need it Quicker? - Select Fast Delivery at checkout - This means that your goods will be processed as normal and shipped by Royal Mail Tracked 24 service, ordered goods will usually arrive within (1 - 2 working days)
RETURNS & REFUNDS - Details
Return this item for free - If you change your mind on your purchase, you have a 30 days to return it for a refund or replacement subject to terms. All goods must be in new and unused condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.