Unived Marine Magnesium, Aquamin Magnesium Citrate 300mg from Sea Water, Nerve Function, Muscle Health, Sleep and Recovery Support, 30 servings
Unived’s Marine Magnesium features Aquamin-Mg, a natural source of magnesium citrate, containing 72 additional trace minerals derived from the clean waters off the Irish coast. Aquamin-Mg has a superior bioaccessiblity and bioavailablity. Unived’s Marine Magnesium Citrate 300mg is formulated to provide enzyme function and energy production support. Magnesium is also critical for bone mineralisation, nerve impulse transmission, metabolism, and recovery. It is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan friendly!
Aquarnin MS Sea Minerals 3g of which Magnesium Citarte 300mg
Adults take 1 scoop daily with a meal. As Individual needs may vary, start with 1/3 scoop and gradually increase to 1 scoop. for best results, consume after dinner.
- MAGNESIUM FROM SEA WATER: Unived's Marine Magnesium features Aquamin, a 100% natural and highly bio-available source of Magnesium Citrate, sourced from fresh sea waters in Ireland. The product is 100% natural and Vegan.
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT - magnesium is an essential cofactor required by hundereds of enzyme systems that promote thousands of biochemical reactors in the body. Magnesium supports 80% of known metabolic functions, facilitates the structural integrity of protein, stabilizes and protects DNA and RNA, transmits nerve signals, relaxes muscles, and creates Mg-ATP energy packets.
- RECOVERY FOR ATHLETES – Magnesium helps muscle and nerve function, and a deficiency in Magnesium can result in muscle and nerve twitches, spasms, and cramping. Magnesium is naturally calming and allows your muscles to go from an contracted into a relaxed state, it reduces cortisol and promotes quality of sleep, further aiding and enhancing the recovery process.
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: Magnesium affects the conversion of glycogen to glucose. Without sufficient glucose, the body switches to an anaerobic metabolism resulting in a build up of lactic acid and associated muscle spasms and soreness. If you are low in Magnesium, you are more likely to feel fatigued and this will negatively impact your performance.
- SUPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION - Proper daily intake of magnesium will support the structure and function of blood cells which helps maintain normal blood pressure and heart function