- In this issue, we meet rising stars of the track, twins Paulos and Petros Surafel, whose bond is both inspiring and heart-warming. And yet know when it comes down to it, they are competitors as much as they are brothers.
- Born to Run author Chris McDougall tells us about a donkey called Sherman. Seemingly at death’s door, the beast joined his family and, thanks to love and kindness, recovered to bring a whole new understanding of running into the writer’s life.
- Charlie Dark, known to many as the founder and leader of RunDemCrew, talks about the importance of community and how he believes running plays a crucial part in helping people who struggle in many areas of their lives. He knows that the worldwide running crew movement has long been a powerful force for good.
- In Running The Tightrope, Ella Revitt explores the issue of RED-S or Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport – an often dangerous process where runners consume less energy than they are expending in their workouts. In many cases it is only thanks to a support network – relatives, coaches, fellow runners and so on – that the physiological damage is not worse.
- And the biggest family of all, the human race, is facing an overwhelming challenge: plastic pollution that is choking the land and the seas. We look at how runners contribute to the problem and what we can all do to help solve it.
Also in this issue: Searching for Al Howie, Running to the Edge, the 29th-hour at Western States 2019, and many more running stories.
Mix and match your nutrition brands, flavours and earn discounts based on total order quantity - XMiles Quantity Discounts Gels reward total order quantities across all brands in selected ranges.
Just add your mix of gels as normal from the products pages, you can view the price breaks on the product page in the Quantity Discounts table;
Once you have selected your products you can view the discounts in your shopping cart
The Discount Group is show next to the product name as above 12 + and the discount price will be displayed. Once all your products are selected the discount will be applied in the Shopping Cart.
Once you have completed your selection you can complete your order purchase.
Subscribe & Save - 10% off Setup Your Subscriptions
Get 10% off your order when you setup a Subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. Simple to setup, and no FEE's for skipping a order, changes or cancellations. Choose deliver every a 1, 2 or 3 month.
To setup look for the Subscribe & Save option on selected products.
Simply order your subscription products, choose 'Subscribe & Save' and how regularly you would like to receive them and that’s it. We look after everything else.
Hit 'Add to Cart'
Review your Shopping Cart
Once your happy go to 'Checkout' and complete you subscription purchase.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Manage Your Subscriptions - You stay in control!
Effortlessly manage what you receive, when it arrives and the way you pay. Simply login to your ACCOUNT from any device.
How to login to your account
You can login to your account by going to the store's website and using their "login button".
Skip upcoming deliveries
Don't need your upcoming order, just Skip a delivery NO CHARGE
Once in your account you will need to open the "Delivery Schedule" tab.
Here you will see all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s). To skip a delivery you just need to click "Skip" to the right of each relevant delivery.
This will only skip that one delivery, to skip multiple deliveries you will need to click "Skip" each relevant one.
How to change your subscription
To add products open your “Subscriptions tab” and click “Add product”. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select additional subscription products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose the frequency, first shipment date and the subscription you would like the product adding to.
To change the frequency and variant of product, the flavour for example, open your “Subscriptions tab” and click the "Edit" button to the right of the relevant product.
How to cancel a subscription
Once in your account open the "Subscriptions" tab and next to each of the products you are subscribed to you will see a "Cancel" button.
Clicking this will cancel your subscription to that particular product.