Designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating.
- Typically used in training by athletes with moderate sweat/sodium losses and when competing by athletes with lower losses
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption.
- Mild citrus flavour
- Contains 500mg of sodium per litre (32oz) when mixed as directed.
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list
- Gluten and dairy free
- Not genetically engineered
- Suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 15 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
Directions for use
Dissolve 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water and drink to thirst when you're sweating.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 8.9 Kcal / 38.4 Kj per tablet (1.8 Kcal / 7.7 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.09g per tablet (0.2g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogencarbonate, Saccharose, Potassium Hydrogencarbonate, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sweeteners: Sucrose and Sorbitol.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Store out of the reach of young children!