Hüma - Never Worry About Natural Electrolytes Again
At Huma, we realized that getting our energy naturally wasn't always enough; what about our electrolytes? Could we get those naturally as well?
Turns out, you can. Just check out Huma Plus.
We exhaustively reviewed the scientific research and pestered sports nutritionists to get answers to the big questions: what are the ideal amounts per serving? What's the ideal ratio? And will this make us better looking? (answer: maybe, if you're really dehydrated)
Once we had answers to what we needed, we then applied the same obsessive focus on the question of how we could get it.
Real Food Ingredients
Coconut Water. Sea Salt. Chia Seeds.
They're as natural as you get, so you know they won't cause you problems. Which is great, since they're fantastic sources of Potassium, Sodium, and Magnesium, the electrolytes you need when you're crushing an endurance adventure.
We carefully tinkered with Huma PLUS until it had the ideal ratio of each to provide you with peak natural performance, and then we released it into the wild.
So try Huma PLUS, and never worry about your natural electrolytes again.
Directions: 1 Packet 15 minutes prior to exercise. 1 Packet every 30-45 minutes during exercise. Always consume with water.
- 100% real fruit: gives a 100% real taste
- Zero Added Flavourings: no artificial or “natural” flavourings
- No unpleasant aftertaste
- Ground Chia: no seeds that can stick in your teeth
- Real Food: you can pronounce all our ingredients
- Smooth Consistency: easy to swallow
- Zero Stomach Issues: no nausea, no toilet runs
- Gluten Free & Vegan Friendly
Made with Chia
- Tarahumara and Aztec endurance fuel
- Omega-3’s fatty acids - reduce inflammation
- higher antioxidant profile than blueberries
- 1g of complete protein per gel 25% soluble fibre - this absorbs water which can help reduce hunger and regulate sugar absorption
Box of 24: (Flavours)
**Current flavours are Strawberry Lemonade, Berries Pomegranate, and Blackberry Banana (flavours based upon availability).
(Some variants contain caffeine
Products are not recommended for people with nut allergies.
MIX AND MATCH
Our unique Mix and Match system on all our sports nutrition goods means you can choose any brands or flavours of gels, bars or drink sachets and enjoy the same discount as you would receive on any singular flavoured box. Our quantity discount system gives you the flexibility needed when buying across brands in selected ranges.
The more you buy, the better discount you get.
- Add a mix of flavours and brands of one type of product (gels, bars, chews/tabs or drinks) to your shopping cart. The product will be labelled “Save with Quantity Breaks” if it uses the Mix and Match system.
- Once all products are selected, go to your shopping cart.
- Notice the Discount Group (e.g. 12+) next to the Product Name along with the discounted price that is applied.
- Once you have completed your selection, you can complete your order purchase!
See the Mix and Match table underneath the PRICE for the discounted prices (these will vary product to product). Mix and Match table is shown in the image below, circled in BLUE.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Get 10% off your order when you set up a subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. It’s simple to setup and there’s NO FEE for skipping an order, changes or cancellations. Choose to deliver every 1, 2 or 3 months.
How to setup a subscription:
- Go to the product page.
- Select the flavour and quantity you want.
- Select Subscribe & Save.
- Choose how often you would like them delivered (every 1, 2 or 3 months).
- Add to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout and complete your subscription purchase!
The Subscribe & Save section is shown in the image above, circled in RED.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Any changes to your subscriptions can be done through 'My Account' under 'Subscriptions'. There you can skip deliveries, add products, change products, change frequency of deliveries or cancel your subscription.
SKIP UPCOMING DELIVERIES
Go to 'My Account' and open 'Delivery Schedule'. This shows all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s).
To skip, choose the relevant delivery and select Skip. This will skip just that one delivery at no extra charge.
If you would like to skip multiple deliveries, you will need to select Skip for each relevant delivery.
ADD PRODUCTS TO SUBSCRIPTION
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Add Product'. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select any additional subscriptions products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose frequency, first delivery date and which subscription you like the product(s) added to.
CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and click the 'Edit' button next to the relevant product.
Here you can change the frequency of delivery, the quantity and the flavour of the product.
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Cancel' next to the relevant subscription product. This will cancel your subscription to that particular product and stop any scheduled upcoming deliveries.