Energy gels are one of the most convenient options when it comes to providing a source of easy to digest carbohydrate. Our gels deliver 22g of easy-to-digest carbohydrates as well as electrolytes to replenish lost salts when sweating and added BCAA’s which support muscle mass and performance by reducing fatigue after exercise. Added caffeine provides increased concentration and a performance boost.
Perfect for both high intensity efforts and endurance training.
- 500mg BCAA's
- Contains natural caffeine
- Real fruit juice
- Natural sugars
- Gluten free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Preservative free
- No Artificial Colours
- No Artificial Flavours
ONE PRO Nutrition gels have been carefully designed to naturally enhance your performance enabling you to get the most out of your training. Each gel provides 22g of carbohydrate and 500mg of BCAA’s which support muscle mass and performance by reducing fatigue after exercise.
- Preservative free – Preservatives can cause health issues & allow for inclusion of cheaper ingredients
- Contain BCAA’s – Reducing muscle breakdown & perceived exertion so you can work harder for longer
- Natural sugars – Zero artificial sugars or sweeteners that can cause digestive distress
- Natural Caffeine – offers an additional boost by increasing alertness, focus & concentration
- Dual fuel – Maltodextrin & natural fruit provide a quick & slow release energy hit to avoid energy crash
- Maltodextrin focus – Gives a less sweet & more natural flavour
- Fruit Concentrates – Mean less sticky & easier to consume gels
- Electrolytes – Natural source from sea salt
- 0g Fat, 0g Protein – Fat & protein slow down absorption of carbohydrates
- Antioxidants – Fruit concentrates supply antioxidants reducing the damaging effects of free radicals
Directions For Use - Each ONE PRO Nutrition Energy gel provides 22g of carbohydrate. It is typically recommended you consume 30-60g of carbohydrate per hour during endurance races or training sessions. This means you may need between 2-3 energy gels during each hour of exercise in addition to water. Water not only helps replenish fluids lost from sweating but ensures optimal absorption of the carbohydrates.
It is best to start taking gels early in a long training session or race to keep the glycogen stores topped up so you can perform at your peak. So if you are racing for 2-3 hours or more then start taking them around 50-60 minutes. Always give the body time to utilize the gels before adding another one on top – there is no benefit from over consuming them.
If you are preparing for a specific event or competition it is a good idea to include energy gels in your training sessions to allow the body to adapt and benefit from their use.
Endurance performance (over 90 minutes):
Take one gel every 20-30 minutes after 1 hour of endurance training or racing.
High intensity exercise – Team sports
Take one gel at half time during team sports like rugby or football.
HIIT training session
Take one gel 15-30 minutes before an intense session
(Some variants contain caffeine
Products are not recommended for people with nut allergies.
MIX AND MATCH
Our unique Mix and Match system on all our sports nutrition goods means you can choose any brands or flavours of gels, bars or drink sachets and enjoy the same discount as you would receive on any singular flavoured box. Our quantity discount system gives you the flexibility needed when buying across brands in selected ranges.
The more you buy, the better discount you get.
- Add a mix of flavours and brands of one type of product (gels, bars, chews/tabs or drinks) to your shopping cart. The product will be labelled “Save with Quantity Breaks” if it uses the Mix and Match system.
- Once all products are selected, go to your shopping cart.
- Notice the Discount Group (e.g. 12+) next to the Product Name along with the discounted price that is applied.
- Once you have completed your selection, you can complete your order purchase!
See the Mix and Match table underneath the PRICE for the discounted prices (these will vary product to product). Mix and Match table is shown in the image below, circled in BLUE.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Get 10% off your order when you set up a subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. It’s simple to setup and there’s NO FEE for skipping an order, changes or cancellations. Choose to deliver every 1, 2 or 3 months.
How to setup a subscription:
- Go to the product page.
- Select the flavour and quantity you want.
- Select Subscribe & Save.
- Choose how often you would like them delivered (every 1, 2 or 3 months).
- Add to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout and complete your subscription purchase!
The Subscribe & Save section is shown in the image above, circled in RED.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Any changes to your subscriptions can be done through 'My Account' under 'Subscriptions'. There you can skip deliveries, add products, change products, change frequency of deliveries or cancel your subscription.
SKIP UPCOMING DELIVERIES
Go to 'My Account' and open 'Delivery Schedule'. This shows all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s).
To skip, choose the relevant delivery and select Skip. This will skip just that one delivery at no extra charge.
If you would like to skip multiple deliveries, you will need to select Skip for each relevant delivery.
ADD PRODUCTS TO SUBSCRIPTION
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Add Product'. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select any additional subscriptions products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose frequency, first delivery date and which subscription you like the product(s) added to.
CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and click the 'Edit' button next to the relevant product.
Here you can change the frequency of delivery, the quantity and the flavour of the product.
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Cancel' next to the relevant subscription product. This will cancel your subscription to that particular product and stop any scheduled upcoming deliveries.