Energy gels are one of the most convenient options when it comes to providing a source of easy to digest carbohydrate. Our gels deliver 22g of easy-to-digest carbohydrates as well as electrolytes to replenish lost salts when sweating and added BCAA’s which support muscle mass and performance by reducing fatigue after exercise. Added caffeine provides increased concentration and a performance boost.
Perfect for both high intensity efforts and endurance training.
- 500mg BCAA's
- Contains natural caffeine
- Real fruit juice
- Natural sugars
- Gluten free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Preservative free
- No Artificial Colours
- No Artificial Flavours
ONE PRO Nutrition gels have been carefully designed to naturally enhance your performance enabling you to get the most out of your training. Each gel provides 22g of carbohydrate and 500mg of BCAA’s which support muscle mass and performance by reducing fatigue after exercise.
- Preservative free – Preservatives can cause health issues & allow for inclusion of cheaper ingredients
- Contain BCAA’s – Reducing muscle breakdown & perceived exertion so you can work harder for longer
- Natural sugars – Zero artificial sugars or sweeteners that can cause digestive distress
- Natural Caffeine – offers an additional boost by increasing alertness, focus & concentration
- Dual fuel – Maltodextrin & natural fruit provide a quick & slow release energy hit to avoid energy crash
- Maltodextrin focus – Gives a less sweet & more natural flavour
- Fruit Concentrates – Mean less sticky & easier to consume gels
- Electrolytes – Natural source from sea salt
- 0g Fat, 0g Protein – Fat & protein slow down absorption of carbohydrates
- Antioxidants – Fruit concentrates supply antioxidants reducing the damaging effects of free radicals
Directions For Use - Each ONE PRO Nutrition Energy gel provides 22g of carbohydrate. It is typically recommended you consume 30-60g of carbohydrate per hour during endurance races or training sessions. This means you may need between 2-3 energy gels during each hour of exercise in addition to water. Water not only helps replenish fluids lost from sweating but ensures optimal absorption of the carbohydrates.
It is best to start taking gels early in a long training session or race to keep the glycogen stores topped up so you can perform at your peak. So if you are racing for 2-3 hours or more then start taking them around 50-60 minutes. Always give the body time to utilize the gels before adding another one on top – there is no benefit from over consuming them.
If you are preparing for a specific event or competition it is a good idea to include energy gels in your training sessions to allow the body to adapt and benefit from their use.
Endurance performance (over 90 minutes):
Take one gel every 20-30 minutes after 1 hour of endurance training or racing.
High intensity exercise – Team sports
Take one gel at half time during team sports like rugby or football.
HIIT training session
Take one gel 15-30 minutes before an intense session