CLIF BAR® Energy Bar: Purposefully crafted with great-tasting, wholesome ingredients, CLIF BAR® energy* bars have been fuelling world-class competitors and everyday athletes for more than 25 years.
- CLIF BAR® energy bar is the delicious, plant-based bar made with ingredients, like organic rolled oats, that challenged all the expectations of energy food. Today, it remains the ultimate reflection of our ongoing commitment to crafting foods with purpose, for people, and the planet.
- With a mix of plant-based ingredients, carbohydrates, protein and fat, as well as Vitamin B12*, these foods provide the energy you need to keep going. Consume with water during moderate-intensity activity lasting longer than one hour.
*Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Plant-based energy* (*Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism)
- Energy* you can feel good about
- Energy* you need to get through your workout or daily activities
- Made with wholesome and nutritious ingredients
- Plant-based ingredients
- 9-11g of Protein
- Good source of protein
- Good source of fibre
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa Seal
Why eat CLIF Bar? Active individuals and athletes have high energy demands. With a mix of carbohydrates, protein and fibre, CLIF Bars supply working muscles with the energy they need for extended periods of activity. Thanks to their portability and great taste, CLIF Bars are a source of energy for athletes and active people who respect their bodies and the world around them.
What is CLIF Bar? CLIF Bar is the original energy bar made with wholesome ingredients that deliver energy. CLIF Bars have whole ingredients you can see and taste, such as rolled oats, fruits and nuts. Each bar contains B6 and B12 which contribute to the normal release of energy for use in the body. The bars are also a source of protein and fibre.
When should you eat CLIF Bars? For best results, CLIF Bars should be eaten about one to three hours before exercise along with water to prevent hunger and supply energy to working muscles. During prolonged, lower intensity exercise such as hiking or bike touring, CLIF Bars can be eaten during activity to help satiate hunger and meet carbohydrate demands. CLIF Bars can also be eaten as a snack between meals or during a long, busy day to help sustain energy