JOINT PAIN – COLOX, FOR EXERCISE INDUCED INFLAMMATION, REHAB, & RECOVERY, BOSWELLIA, CURQFEN, KSM-66, 60 VEGAN CAPSULES
Addresses pain, inflammation, and exercise induced stress. Strengthens bones & tissues.
- 1000 I.U. of plant-based vitamin D3 & 100mcg of plant-based vitamin K2-7
- Plant-Based – 60 Vegan Capsules, 1 Month Supply
- Ideal for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and across other endurance sports.
NEW Serving Size - Two Capsules - Suggested Use (New formula)
Adults take 2 capsules a day. post meal.
- COLOX helps strengthen muscles, cartilages, repairs connective tissues, and rejuvenates cells & tissues.
- COLOX poses a double blockade in the path of pain and inflammation by blocking COX-2 and 5-LOX pathways – inhibiting the production of prostaglandings & leukotrines.
- COLOX helps reverse exercise-induced oxidative stress and muscle damage.
- Its adaptogenic ingredients help your joints cope with the stress they undergo during intensive physical activity.
- It helps improve blood flow to your joints, reduces stiffness, reinstating normal movement and flexibility.
1320mg of plant-based bio-available standardised phytochemical extracts of Boswellia serrata, CurQfen® (Curcumin & Fenugreek), KSM-66® (Ashwagandha), & Piperine (Black Pepper)
The art of healing comes from nature – not laboratories. This is especially true, when it comes to healing inflamed joints. Unived’s COLOX is a plant-based vegan supplement that helps in suppressing pain and inflammation caused by intense training sessions. It protects the body’s cells from damage that may be caused by free radicals that are generated during exercise. COLOX supports the strengthening of your muscles and cartilage, while blocking various pathways that lead to pain, inflammation and soreness. It also helps improve blood flow to joints; thus, reducing stiffness and improving flexibility.
Its adaptogenic plant-based extracts – Boswellia serrata, CurQfen® (Curcumin & Fenugreek complex), and KSM-66® (Ashwagandha), & Piperine (Black Pepper) help the body cope with exercise induced stress and inflammation. Also included are plant-based vitamin D3 (Vitashine) and vitamin K2-7 (MenaquinGold) each ingredient being in its most bio-available form.
COLOX can be taken by people who train hard for long hours and are experiencing performance inhibiting pain and inflammation. It can also be consumed daily as a preventive, to combat various internal breakdowns caused by daily stress (training). Whether you’re a runner, cyclists, triathlete, or hybrid athlete, you can use COLOX during your training periods and after competitions/races, to combat inflammation and pain & aid recovery.
(Some variants contain caffeine
Products are not recommended for people with nut allergies.
MIX AND MATCH
Our unique Mix and Match system on all our sports nutrition goods means you can choose any brands or flavours of gels, bars or drink sachets and enjoy the same discount as you would receive on any singular flavoured box. Our quantity discount system gives you the flexibility needed when buying across brands in selected ranges.
The more you buy, the better discount you get.
- Add a mix of flavours and brands of one type of product (gels, bars, chews/tabs or drinks) to your shopping cart. The product will be labelled “Save with Quantity Breaks” if it uses the Mix and Match system.
- Once all products are selected, go to your shopping cart.
- Notice the Discount Group (e.g. 12+) next to the Product Name along with the discounted price that is applied.
- Once you have completed your selection, you can complete your order purchase!
See the Mix and Match table underneath the PRICE for the discounted prices (these will vary product to product). Mix and Match table is shown in the image below, circled in BLUE.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Get 10% off your order when you set up a subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. It’s simple to setup and there’s NO FEE for skipping an order, changes or cancellations. Choose to deliver every 1, 2 or 3 months.
How to setup a subscription:
- Go to the product page.
- Select the flavour and quantity you want.
- Select Subscribe & Save.
- Choose how often you would like them delivered (every 1, 2 or 3 months).
- Add to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout and complete your subscription purchase!
The Subscribe & Save section is shown in the image above, circled in RED.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Any changes to your subscriptions can be done through 'My Account' under 'Subscriptions'. There you can skip deliveries, add products, change products, change frequency of deliveries or cancel your subscription.
SKIP UPCOMING DELIVERIES
Go to 'My Account' and open 'Delivery Schedule'. This shows all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s).
To skip, choose the relevant delivery and select Skip. This will skip just that one delivery at no extra charge.
If you would like to skip multiple deliveries, you will need to select Skip for each relevant delivery.
ADD PRODUCTS TO SUBSCRIPTION
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Add Product'. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select any additional subscriptions products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose frequency, first delivery date and which subscription you like the product(s) added to.
CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and click the 'Edit' button next to the relevant product.
Here you can change the frequency of delivery, the quantity and the flavour of the product.
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Cancel' next to the relevant subscription product. This will cancel your subscription to that particular product and stop any scheduled upcoming deliveries.