UNIVED PLANT-BASED VEGAN VITAMIN D3 FROM LICHEN, 5000 I.U. IN ORGANIC COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL
- 5000 I.U. plant-based vitamin D3 per serving – derived from Lichen which is the only vegan source of vitamin D
- 495mg cold pressed extra virgin organic coconut oil
- Supports immunity and bone health
- Essential for maintaining healthy vitamin D3 levels
- Vegan Liquid Capsules
Unived Vegan D3 for Athletes
Young healthy and active people need vitamin D to protect themselves from increased injury risk and prolonged recovery periods. Athletes have much greater demands from their body than do others and require their bodies to consistently perform at their optimum.
- Normal levels of 25(OH) D – vitamin D levels in the body – are necessary for maintaining adequate muscle function
- Maintaining sufficient vitamin D status may reduce the risk of common infectious illness, which can negatively impact athletic training and performance.
- Accumulating evidence supports the existence of a functional role for vitamin D in skeletal muscle with potentially significant impacts on both, the performance and injury profiles of young, otherwise healthy athletes.
- Supplementation with calcium and vitamin D provides a safe, easy, and inexpensive intervention that does not interfere with training goals.
Unived’s Vegan D3 offers 5000 I.U. vitamin D3 which will not only contribute to the athlete’s life with durable bones and strong muscles, also contribute towards performance and faster recovery post exercise or injury.
Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is one of the healthiest fats available, making it ideal for the transport and absorption of vitamin D3. Unived Vegan D3 is formulated with cold pressed extra virgin organic coconut oil, ensuring optimal absorption into the bloodstream of this fat-soluble vitamin for effective results.
- Unived’s Vegan D3 offers vegan vitamin D3 the more effective and active from as compared with vitamin D2.
- Unived’s vitamin D3 is derived from lichens – the only non-animal and vegan plant based source available today.
- Each vitamin D serving contains 5000 I.U. of pure natural vegan vitamin D3 in cold pressed extra virgin organic coconut oil
Each serving of Vegan D3 contains 5000 I.U. of pure plant-based D3. For best results, Unived suggests one serving (5000 I.U.) per day.
Suggested use of Vegan Vitamin D3
As a dietary supplement, adults consume 1 serving 5000 I.U. per day. Vegan D3 can be taken at any time of the day.
Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
(Some variants contain caffeine
Products are not recommended for people with nut allergies.
MIX AND MATCH
Our unique Mix and Match system on all our sports nutrition goods means you can choose any brands or flavours of gels, bars or drink sachets and enjoy the same discount as you would receive on any singular flavoured box. Our quantity discount system gives you the flexibility needed when buying across brands in selected ranges.
The more you buy, the better discount you get.
- Add a mix of flavours and brands of one type of product (gels, bars, chews/tabs or drinks) to your shopping cart. The product will be labelled “Save with Quantity Breaks” if it uses the Mix and Match system.
- Once all products are selected, go to your shopping cart.
- Notice the Discount Group (e.g. 12+) next to the Product Name along with the discounted price that is applied.
- Once you have completed your selection, you can complete your order purchase!
See the Mix and Match table underneath the PRICE for the discounted prices (these will vary product to product). Mix and Match table is shown in the image below, circled in BLUE.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Get 10% off your order when you set up a subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. It’s simple to setup and there’s NO FEE for skipping an order, changes or cancellations. Choose to deliver every 1, 2 or 3 months.
How to setup a subscription:
- Go to the product page.
- Select the flavour and quantity you want.
- Select Subscribe & Save.
- Choose how often you would like them delivered (every 1, 2 or 3 months).
- Add to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout and complete your subscription purchase!
The Subscribe & Save section is shown in the image above, circled in RED.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Any changes to your subscriptions can be done through 'My Account' under 'Subscriptions'. There you can skip deliveries, add products, change products, change frequency of deliveries or cancel your subscription.
SKIP UPCOMING DELIVERIES
Go to 'My Account' and open 'Delivery Schedule'. This shows all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s).
To skip, choose the relevant delivery and select Skip. This will skip just that one delivery at no extra charge.
If you would like to skip multiple deliveries, you will need to select Skip for each relevant delivery.
ADD PRODUCTS TO SUBSCRIPTION
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Add Product'. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select any additional subscriptions products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose frequency, first delivery date and which subscription you like the product(s) added to.
CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and click the 'Edit' button next to the relevant product.
Here you can change the frequency of delivery, the quantity and the flavour of the product.
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Cancel' next to the relevant subscription product. This will cancel your subscription to that particular product and stop any scheduled upcoming deliveries.