UNIVED B12+D3, VEGAN VITAMINS B12 & D3 WITH FOLATE
- SUPPORTS NERVE FUNCTION & COGNITIVE HEALTH – This multivitamin is rich with Vitamin B12, it plays an important role in the function of the nervous system. Adequate levels of B12 vitamin positively impacts cognitive health and can lower the risk of neurodegenerative diseases. B12 also has the ability to help regulate mood disorders, and along with folate, it helps regulate stress levels. Vitamin D3 is integral in regulating mood, combating mental health disorders, and optimal cognitive function.
- FIGHTS ANEMIA, & HELPS IN THE PRODUCTION OF HEALTHY BLOOD CELLS & DNA – Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak. This vegan multivitamin is a perfect addition to your diet.
- HEALTHY BONES & SUPPORTS VARIOUS BODILY FUNCTIONS – Vitamin D is a fat-soluble substance necessary for the smooth working of several of the body’s physiological functions. It regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in our bones and aid in inter-cellular communication throughout the body. It is the perfect whole food multivitamin for your body.
- PREVENTS & PROTECTS – Contains 5-MTHF which is instrumental in reducing homocysteine levels, preventing neural tube defects, improving vascular endothelial functions. It plays a key role in preventing cerfical dysplasia and protecting against neoplasia in ulcerative colitis.
- Vegan – Unived’s B12+D3 offers a therapeutic dosage of 1500mcg vegan Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin 99% purity) + 500mcg of 5-MTHF + 2500 I.U. plant-based Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from Lichen) in each vegan capsule.
We use the active form of vegan Vitamin B12, methylcobalamin in what is the industry’s highest potency at 99% purity. The formulation of our Vitamin B12 capsules also includes 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, which is the most biologically active form of the B-vitamin, folic acid. The B12 is vegan vitamin B12.
Also included is plant-based Vegan Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) in a 2500 I.U. dosage.
Unived’s B12+D3 offers a therapeutic dosage of 1500mcg vegan Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin 99% purity) + 500mcg of 5-MTHF + 2500 I.U. plant-based Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) in each vegan capsule.
We recommend taking one capsule, daily, preferably after breakfast in the morning.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods. Vitamin B12 exists in several forms and acts on the mineral, Cobalt. Hence, those compounds with Vitamin B12 activity are called ‘cobalamins’ and the active forms are Methylcobalamin and 5 Deoxyadenosylcobalamin
Vitami B12 is required for proper red blood cell formation, various neurological functions, as well as DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 functions as a cofactor for methionine synthase and L-methylmalonyl-CoA mutase.
5-Methyltetrahydrofolate is the biologically active form of vitamin B9. In concert with vitamin B12, 5-MTHF functions as a methyl-group donor involved in the conversion of the amino acid homocysteine to methionine.* Methyl-group donation is vital to many biochemical conversion processes, including the synthesis of serotonin, melatonin, and DNA.
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble substance necessary for the smooth working of several of the body’s physiological functions. Though it is most popularly known for its important role in bone heath, research has now revealed its relevance in overall health, prevention and cure of various ailments.
What are the active ingredients in Unived’s D3+B12 Capsules?
B12+D3 features vegan vitamin B12, plant-based vitamin D3 with folate.
Can I use D-veg along with B12+D3?
We recommend that you speak with your health practitioner if you are considering consuming D-veg with B12+D3.
(Some variants contain caffeine
Products are not recommended for people with nut allergies.
MIX AND MATCH
Our unique Mix and Match system on all our sports nutrition goods means you can choose any brands or flavours of gels, bars or drink sachets and enjoy the same discount as you would receive on any singular flavoured box. Our quantity discount system gives you the flexibility needed when buying across brands in selected ranges.
The more you buy, the better discount you get.
- Add a mix of flavours and brands of one type of product (gels, bars, chews/tabs or drinks) to your shopping cart. The product will be labelled “Save with Quantity Breaks” if it uses the Mix and Match system.
- Once all products are selected, go to your shopping cart.
- Notice the Discount Group (e.g. 12+) next to the Product Name along with the discounted price that is applied.
- Once you have completed your selection, you can complete your order purchase!
See the Mix and Match table underneath the PRICE for the discounted prices (these will vary product to product). Mix and Match table is shown in the image below, circled in BLUE.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Get 10% off your order when you set up a subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. It’s simple to setup and there’s NO FEE for skipping an order, changes or cancellations. Choose to deliver every 1, 2 or 3 months.
How to setup a subscription:
- Go to the product page.
- Select the flavour and quantity you want.
- Select Subscribe & Save.
- Choose how often you would like them delivered (every 1, 2 or 3 months).
- Add to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout and complete your subscription purchase!
The Subscribe & Save section is shown in the image above, circled in RED.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Any changes to your subscriptions can be done through 'My Account' under 'Subscriptions'. There you can skip deliveries, add products, change products, change frequency of deliveries or cancel your subscription.
SKIP UPCOMING DELIVERIES
Go to 'My Account' and open 'Delivery Schedule'. This shows all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s).
To skip, choose the relevant delivery and select Skip. This will skip just that one delivery at no extra charge.
If you would like to skip multiple deliveries, you will need to select Skip for each relevant delivery.
ADD PRODUCTS TO SUBSCRIPTION
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Add Product'. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select any additional subscriptions products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose frequency, first delivery date and which subscription you like the product(s) added to.
CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and click the 'Edit' button next to the relevant product.
Here you can change the frequency of delivery, the quantity and the flavour of the product.
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Cancel' next to the relevant subscription product. This will cancel your subscription to that particular product and stop any scheduled upcoming deliveries.