SiS REGO Rapid Recovery 50g Sachets
SiS REGO Rapid Recovery is a complete recovery product to be consumed immediately after exercise. Containing a blend of carbohydrate (22g), protein (20g) and electrolytes with vitamins and minerals REGO Rapid Recovery is also an ideal food supplement to help you meet your macro-nutrient needs.
- High quality blend of carbohydrate (22g), protein (20g) and electrolytes with vitamins and minerals
- 184 calories per serving
- Designed to be consumed within 30 minutes post-exercise
- Informed Sport Registered
Rapid replenishment of your glycogen stores and the provision of protein helps you to get the most from your training and prepare you for your next session.
- Ideal for lactose intolerant individuals
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
BENEFITS - Carbohydrate is your body's main fuel for moderate to high intensity exercise. During training and competition, our bodies can absorb around 60g of carbohydrate per hour, meaning that demand will outstrip the supply of energy. This shortfall is met by using your glycogen stores, which must be replenished post exercise so you are able to perform well in your next session.
REGO Rapid Recovery contains high quality protein with a complete amino acid profile enhanced by the addition of 2g of Leucine. A vitamin and mineral profile has also been included to support the recovery process by contributing to normal muscle function and protein synthesis
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
When should I have this? SiS REGO Rapid Recovery should be consumed within 30 minutes of stopping exercising after short, intense sessions and prolonged endurance sessions.
- REGO Rapid Recovery is designed to be consumed within 30 minutes post-exercise and not mixed with milk as it will slow down the absorption rate.
- We recommend not to exceed more than three servings per day. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Add 50g (approx. 3 full scoops) to 500ml of water in a shaker or bottle and mix well, ensuring the lid is firmly closed.
Do I mix with water or milk?
Although milk is high in protein, milk is made up of 80% casein, which is slow digesting. Mix with water to increase absorption rates and aid hydration levels.
What type of protein does this contain?
SiS REGO Rapid Recovery contains soy protein isolate, which is made from the de-fatted beans leaving a high quality protein source and a full amino acid profile.
Why isn't it suitable for vegans?
SiS REGO Rapid Recovery contains vitamin D, which is derived from animal sources.
hat is the difference between REGO and Whey Protein?
Use SiS REGO Rapid Recovery when the aim is to replenish carbohydrate energy stores and take on protein for rebuild, Whey Protein contains a lower level of carbohydrate.
- Rego Rapid Recovery - Chocolate
- Rego Rapid Recovery - Strawberry
- Rego Rapid Recovery - Vanilla
- Rego Rapid Recovery - Banana