CrampFix QuickFix Shot Sachet Box -15 X 20ml - CrampFix offers athletes fast, reliable and effective cramp management.
Perfect for triathletes, marathon runners, ultra trail runners, ironman, kayakers cyclists, rugby, basketball, soccer, hockey, weight lifters, cross fit, surfers, tennis, basically anybody who cramps from strenuous exercise.
Also works for outdoor workers, gardeners, builders and people suffering night cramps.
HOW DOES CRAMPFIX WORK?
CrampFix is an all natural formulated supplementary sports food.
It works by blocking the nerves which are causing the muscles to cramp. It works rapidly when cramp strikes and also helps prevent cramps.
It is a concentrated proprietary blend, only small doses are required. Ideal for athletes following strict nutrition plans.
15ml of Crampfix swilled around your mouth activates sensors in your mouth which disrupts the neurological signals to your muscles to ease cramp in as little as 30 seconds and at most 2 minutes. One shot will give 45-60 minutes relief.
- Sweet & sour, ‘Ice Lemon’ flavour
- Small 20ml individual sachet
- Made in Australia to HACCP quality standards
- Caffeine Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Free from substances banned by ASADA & WADA
- All Natural
HOW TO USE CRAMPFIX
CrampFix is easy to use!
Simply drink one sachet 20ml or if preferred, just swirl around the inside of your mouth and discard.
USE BEFORE EXERCISE – TO PREVENT CRAMPS & INCREASE ENERGY
In the first 15 minutes of exercise CrampFix helps drive carb-metabolism so you to get more energy from carbohydrates.
USE DURING EXERCISE – TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK!
While you’re training/working; Its concentrated sodium and electrolyte content keeps you replenished without feeling bloated.
WHEN CRAMP STRIKES – RELIEVES CRAMPS RAPIDLY!
Our proprietary blend of low pH and special/select electrolytes quench acute neuromuscular fatigue, rapidly releasing cramp, so you can continue to perform.
USE AFTER EXERCISE – TO ASSIST YOUR RECOVERY
CrampFix may assist short term recovery and longer term performance goals.
- Maximum daily intake 5 individual sachets (100ml).
- Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision, in conjunction with a nutritious diet & intensive physical training program.
- Should be used only as directed to avoid gastrointestinal upset.
- Is not a sole source of nutrition; and
- Is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
- Formulated supplementary sports food
- High carbohydrate supplement
Water, vinegar, sugar, salt, potassium, calcium, magnesium chloride, natural flavouring. Espresso has 7mg Caffeine
|Per Serving||Per Sachet||Per 100ml|
|Energy||95.6kJ (22.8 Cal)||478kJ (114 Cal)|
|Protein||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Fat Total||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Fat Saturated||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|of which sugars||5.54g||27.7g|
Espresso has 7mg Caffeine per serve to give you an extra boost!
(Some variants contain caffeine
Products are not recommended for people with nut allergies.
MIX AND MATCH
Our unique Mix and Match system on all our sports nutrition goods means you can choose any brands or flavours of gels, bars or drink sachets and enjoy the same discount as you would receive on any singular flavoured box. Our quantity discount system gives you the flexibility needed when buying across brands in selected ranges.
The more you buy, the better discount you get.
- Add a mix of flavours and brands of one type of product (gels, bars, chews/tabs or drinks) to your shopping cart. The product will be labelled “Save with Quantity Breaks” if it uses the Mix and Match system.
- Once all products are selected, go to your shopping cart.
- Notice the Discount Group (e.g. 12+) next to the Product Name along with the discounted price that is applied.
- Once you have completed your selection, you can complete your order purchase!
See the Mix and Match table underneath the PRICE for the discounted prices (these will vary product to product). Mix and Match table is shown in the image below, circled in BLUE.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Get 10% off your order when you set up a subscription with XMiles Subscribe & Save. It’s simple to setup and there’s NO FEE for skipping an order, changes or cancellations. Choose to deliver every 1, 2 or 3 months.
How to setup a subscription:
- Go to the product page.
- Select the flavour and quantity you want.
- Select Subscribe & Save.
- Choose how often you would like them delivered (every 1, 2 or 3 months).
- Add to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout and complete your subscription purchase!
The Subscribe & Save section is shown in the image above, circled in RED.
NOTE: Your order will automatically renew and your payment card will automatically be charged the subscription price according to the Order Summary section of this page until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Any changes to your subscriptions can be done through 'My Account' under 'Subscriptions'. There you can skip deliveries, add products, change products, change frequency of deliveries or cancel your subscription.
SKIP UPCOMING DELIVERIES
Go to 'My Account' and open 'Delivery Schedule'. This shows all upcoming deliveries for your subscription(s).
To skip, choose the relevant delivery and select Skip. This will skip just that one delivery at no extra charge.
If you would like to skip multiple deliveries, you will need to select Skip for each relevant delivery.
ADD PRODUCTS TO SUBSCRIPTION
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Add Product'. This will open a pop-up where you can search for, view and select any additional subscriptions products from the store to add to your upcoming deliveries.
You can also choose frequency, first delivery date and which subscription you like the product(s) added to.
CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and click the 'Edit' button next to the relevant product.
Here you can change the frequency of delivery, the quantity and the flavour of the product.
Go to 'My Account', open 'Subscriptions' and select 'Cancel' next to the relevant subscription product. This will cancel your subscription to that particular product and stop any scheduled upcoming deliveries.