About Nature’s Kiss Chafe Ease
Chafe-Ease helps to protect, soothe and heal areas of the body subject to chafing and irritation during periods of sustained activity.
Chafing can occur anywhere on your body, but the thighs, groin, underarms, and nipples are particularly vulnerable.
- Can be used by all ages – from over 3 years through to the elderly
- Not recommended to be used during pregnancy
- Use as often as required – up to 4 times a day
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with face and eyes
- Do not use on cuts, wounds or broken skin Ideal for common sports injuries (soft tissue)
Nature’s Kiss Chafe Ease 90g Tub
- Calendula Officinalis
Calendula is thought to have unique anti- inflammatory and antimicrobial properties promoting rapid healing. This remarkable herb is multi-healing, both internally and externally. It lifts the spirits, relaxes spasms, it is a common first aid treatment for cuts, grazes, and scalds, and is particularly helpful for skin problems.
Calendula also has been known to help prevent dermatitis or skin inflammation.
- Tea Tree
- Hypericum Perforatum