So then this happens, England team confirmed for classic Ultra distance event
I am very proud and honoured to be named in the England team for the 22nd Anglo Celtic Plate 100k that is being hosted in Perth Scotland on the 27th March 2016.
The race is over the classic distance of 100 kilometres which equates to 62.2 miles.
'England will be sending a strong team which will compete against teams from Scotland and Wales' - England Athletics Post
I am part of a England team that I'm thrilled to say includes Gem Carter who has featured in the XMiles runners profiles.
- Anthony Clark (Club: Bournemouth AC)
- Paul Navesey (Club: Crawley AC Lead Coach Allison Benton)
- Nathan Montague (Club: Swindon AC)
- Chris Singleton (Club: Barlick FR, Lead Coach: Christina Singleton)
- Gemma Carter (Club: Serpentine RC)
- Katie Samuelson (Club: Cambridge and Coleridge)
- Melissa Venables (Club: Spa Striders, Lead Coach: Les Barnett)
I have had a tough end to 2015 but with the help from my superb chiropractor Jenny Molloy who I have seen regularly since 2007, I am targeting a plan to get me to the start line in the strongest possible position.
Thanks everyone for all the messages of support on Facebook and Twitter
Now let's get training...............
Anthony is part of the XMiles team, with a marathon PB of 02:30:06. He represents Bournemouth AC.
Follow Anthony on Twitter @fragilerunner and Power of 10